JOB DETAILS :
Position: PHP Developer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Desired skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or applicable professional experience.
- 2+ year(s) of recent working experience in WordPress development.
- Comfortable adding/troubleshooting various WordPress plugins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel and CakePHP.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and Mercurial.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases and their declarative query languages.